At 6-8 December 2019 , EIT Digital Budapest (CLC, 10/a Bogdánfy Street, H-1117 Budapest, Hungary) will organize a Deephack Event.
SMEs spend too much time on finance administration which is time away from their core business processes – such as sales and production. There are numerous banking and administration (accounting, invoicing, CRM etc.) solutions on the market, but operating mostly on a stand alone basis.
OTP eBIZ has developed a scalable platform with open APIs that allows third party players to improve and extend the functionality and therefore improve the value for SMEs. The functionalities it covers are money transfer, invoice management (issuing, registering, paying), basic financial dashboard, data export for accounting, lending and factoring.
Come up with concepts, demos, and solutions which address the shortcomings of today’s SME finance management processes. Ideate and trial how your solution can be integrated with the OTP eBIZ platform using their API.
Solution domains we appreciate:
- Interaction between SMEs (buyers and suppliers): finding new customers, debt collection, market segment reporting competitor analysis, online/smart contracts
- Functions that help SMEs to make better financial decisions
(advanced reporting, applied machine learning, easier visualization for financial prediction)
- Paperless office solutions (e.g. timestamped document storage)
- Innovative payments, financial services (e.g. payment, lending, factoring services)
- Integration of business administration services as a HUB
- Integration/interaction with other banks, corporate ERP systems
Any other innovative solutions that help SMEs to do their business administration easier